Linothele megatheloides

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Found a good price for a quantity of three but know nothing about them and posts I found on here don't say much in detail a little help please:

Venom potency?

Growth speed?

Burrower/terrestrial/aboreal?

Which genders are which colors?

Ran

Arachnoknight
Venom - higher than most T's (Diplura), Growth - Medium fast, Terrestrial - webs like snow fall, Gender - Both the same colors. You can sex them ventrally like T's. Just Google ventral sexing Linothele and there is a photo with a clear shot of both sexes next to one another. Do not let the substrate go bone dry with these, keep 1/4 of the sub moist. I do not use a water dish with these since they web over everything, I just pour a little water on their web. Keep warm 75-90. Enjoy! Great species! Get to about 5" (females).

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Venom - higher than most T's (Diplura), Growth - Medium fast, Terrestrial - webs like snow fall, Gender - Both the same colors. You can sex them ventrally like T's. Just Google ventral sexing Linothele and there is a photo with a clear shot of both sexes next to one another. Do not let the substrate go bone dry with these, keep 1/4 of the sub moist. I do not use a water dish with these since they web over everything, I just pour a little water on their web. Keep warm 75-90. Enjoy! Great species! Get to about 5" (females).
Defensive?

Very fast?

Is their venom close to a widow's?

Thanks for all the info @Ran