Linothele megatheloides feeding vid

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Short video of me feeding my Linothele. I’ve had it for around 5-6 years. Not sure what the life span is for these guys but it outlived it’s sibling who died around 2 years ago.

Scp682

Arachnoknight
Nice! I was under the impression they lived only a few years (<4), guess that's not right.

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice! I was under the impression they lived only a few years (<4), guess that's not right.
Yeah this one may be a little older than average. The oldest photo I have of it is from July of 2015, I don’t know how long I’ve had it before then.

Scp682

Arachnoknight
Yeah this one may be a little older than average. The oldest photo I have of it is from July of 2015, I don’t know how long I’ve had it before then.
That's genuinely impressive. I know L. fallax generally has a shorter life span but I'm just really not sure about this sp.

HeartBum

Arachnobaron
These guys terrify me - but I can never watch enough videos of them. How strange.. Great shot!

xmasol

Arachnopeon
I love these guys! Was super spooked by them at first lmao.. I thought they were fast until I got into huntsman lol…

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I love these guys! Was super spooked by them at first lmao.. I thought they were fast until I got into huntsman lol…
These guys are super fast still! But pretty predictable. For this vid it’s enclosure was left without the lid for around 20 minutes. It sat still after subduing the mealworm for around 10 minutes before it started moving again.