Lightning Strikes a SECOND time!! Great T deal!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello everyone -

hope you all are doing well on this (finally) warm-ish day (its 56 right now!).

I just got back from a Rep. Shop in Minneapolis, where i scored this deal:

H.gigas 2" -$8
H.incei 1.5" -$8
H.lividium 1.5" -$10
A.versicolor 2" -$8
Usumbara 1" -$3

$37 for those 5 T's!

I've got the final list in case anyone wanted some:

3 PZB 1" -$10
1 H.albo 1" -$10
2 Usumbara 4.5" -$30

But seriously, i think i'm going to pick up 2 more PZB and the H.albo!

Sorry, but its REALLY too good a deal to pass up, but once these punks start breeding -- as with any eggsac i get -- slings CHEAP for all on this forum :)

Man, i never score deals like this! And it sucks, since there aren't ANY herp shows around this area at all. Every couple of years, there's a T show/forum here, but otherwise.... nothing

peace
dave :)

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
dude, i would seriously love the PZB, but how much would it cost for you to ship to me? :/

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm still trying to check on the prices for sending "frogs" through the mail system. You wouldn't be buying just one, you'd DEF get 2, come on, how could you resist for, like, $20 :)

Give me a day now.. still trying to find the big places around my new house :)

peace!
dave

Last edited:

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Dave,

I can't believe the deal you got on the A. versi ($8!!!), I wish I could find a deal like that. I wish they had more shows here, there are a couple coming up later this year, I hope I can find deals like that.

Way to shop Dave=D

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lucky punk, we don't have ANY shows closer than a 5 hr drive to here, so give me that :)

yeah, im still thinking its cool i got a H.incei for under $10.. and my versi for $8 is great too!!!!

i can't wait to breed these punks and then sell em off for $5 a piece plus shipping. Thats my prices!

alright
thanks =D
pce
dave

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Lucky you! Do they have anymore H.incei? If so, how much? I would really love one!

James

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i snagged the last H.incei. He doesn't have anything too too crazy anymore. Just what i posted. I'm going to talk to bruce next time i'm down and see if we can't start something. I want more slings near me, since this city doesn't get any herp shows...

:)
pce
dave

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well, maybe. :/ see if they have any more A. versi. i would DEFINITELY want one...(lust, lust)

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Man I wished i lived in the states so I could get T's easier... right now the Versicolor is #1 on my list but almost impossible for me to get one... There was one for sale but i missed it and it was an Adult Female for $180 (Canadian) but i missed the chance. I think I will just save up for awhile then get one even if it is $100 for a sling I think that is the only way I will be able to get one up here in Canada

TheDon

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well hey man, if/when the versi eggsac appears, you get first free dibs, as long as you pay shipping.

you can hold me to that!
where in Canada are you?

peace
dave

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Dave,
Let me know when you get some Versi slings, I'm hoping to raise a male for my female. I still wish I could find larger ones at a killer price.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
of course!

Whenever any eggsac is good and ready to go, it gets posted up here!

Until then, the wait is on :)
pce
dave

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll post right when i pull the eggsacs.

And, if they're not not infertile and all's good, i"ll start taking orders and passing em out! And don't worry, i'm not about charging $10 or $15 for slings. I usually sell for $3 to $5 a piece. Thats what its all about on this end!

I'm also going in on a BEAUTIFUL C.crawshayi breeding loan with this rep guy in St.Paul. I can't wait to post THOSE slings!!!! =D =D =D =D

peace
dave :)

LCDXX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm a poor fool with an expensive addiction and I'm crazy for handouts!

I'd be willing to take a couple A. Versicolors off your hands when you have 'em! Shipping cost is no issue.

You are quite the bargain hunter, Dave... good job!

LCDXX