Lifelong Pals

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Post a description and/or a pic of the T that you've had for the longest time and let us know whose been in your collection the longest. I'd like to hear some guys who still have some Ts for over twenty years!

Long lived species rock!

Wiscokid

Arachnopeon
our first T was abandoned by someone last year and got dropped off at our house in September last year, have been able to track it through the last owners for almost 8 years, no idea how old "duchess" is but she's home for good now

nburgmei

Arachnopeon
our first T was abandoned by someone last year and got dropped off at our house in September last year, have been able to track it through the last owners for almost 8 years, no idea how old "duchess" is but she's home for good now

Someone dropped a T off at your house? That's some nice luck you have there.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Post a description and/or a pic of the T that you've had for the longest time and let us know whose been in your collection the longest.
My first tarantula passed away a couple of months ago (she was already mature when I got her), so now the tarantula I've had longest is Skyler, the female Avicularia avicularia that I bought in April 2014.

However, I anticipate that Flash and Bulldozer, my two young Grammostola pulchra, will outlive Skyler by many years. (I bought them in September 2015.)

Wiscokid

Arachnopeon
a friend knew the guy that left her behind, and since winter was coming that the T would freeze in the unheated farm house,

since we have always kept reptiles and what other people consider 'odd' pets, that friend figured the wife and I might know someone who would care for it

still has not eaten, still has a fat abdomen, housed in a large aquarium with wood chips when we got her...