Life cycle gallery

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Has anyone ever come across/ made a gallery in order of what a certain species of tarantula looks like starting as an egg until maturity?

I was thinking it would be a cool idea if it hasnt been done. For example if I hatched a B.smithi egg sac and decided to take pictures of one of them from the start of its life, and every molt after that until maturity.
Then I would take those pictures and put them in order so people could see what they look like and how they change throughout their life cycle.

Seems like a cool idea to me, especially if there was one made for most tarantulas in the hobby.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry man , but I dont think people would do that . But after they saw this , maybe they would do it with a pokie or something , because they grow fast :)

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
I would think that lots of people would do that. I certainly would. It goes right along with recording molts and care regimens which plenty of folks do.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Now I never said I wouldn't do it , but I dont think there are many people who already tried .

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah thats why I brought this topic up. I thought it was a good idea. I would like to see a life cycle gallery of tarantulas. How they grow and change colors and get patterns and all that.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would think that lots of people would do that. I certainly would. It goes right along with recording molts and care regimens which plenty of folks do.
exactly. i think its a great idea as well, especially with Ts that look quite different as slings from their adult counterparts.

honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if somebody has already done this here, its just a matter of finding them :D

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
different bug entirely obviously, but I've done this with butterfly caterpillars for years.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry man , but I dont think people would do that . But after they saw this , maybe they would do it with a pokie or something , because they grow fast :)
Pokies are definitely not fast growers! I'd say Irminia.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i thought obt were faster then irminia's hmm