Let's share our knowledge of Pandinus Form.

TaekMin

Arachnopeon
As you know,P.imperator(or dictator) has 2 local form. It is forest and savanna form.
While Im breeding emperor and dictator, i found difference between forest form and savanna form.
difference is venom glands size(Size relative to the thickness of the tail)
Im uploaded pics what is difference.

What is the difference you know?

Attachments

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
So I am suspicious the different forms are the difference between P. imperator and a different misidentified species (dictator?) or they just refer to the difference between larger and smaller imperator. If you could provide more pictures of both forms I'd definitely be interested in comparing the chela and prosoma. I'm not sure on any of this because I've only kept P. dictator and never P. imperator but I'm definitely interested In looking into this topic more.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I guess it might be a trend that the generally larger individuals reported to be further south in the imperator range, in the rainforest areas, may tend to have a more bulbous telson but I've seen over here that it tends to be an individual thingy going on. Here are two individuals from the same bloodline.

TaekMin

Arachnopeon
So I am suspicious the different forms are the difference between P. imperator and a different misidentified species (dictator?) or they just refer to the difference between larger and smaller imperator. If you could provide more pictures of both forms I'd definitely be interested in comparing the chela and prosoma. I'm not sure on any of this because I've only kept P. dictator and never P. imperator but I'm definitely interested In looking into this topic more.
I will provide more pictures later.