Let's see those skeletons (e.murinus) you guys have in the closet!

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
That's right folks, it's time to get those skeletons out of the closet, or t room, or enclosure (but I wouldn't suggest that) and into the open. Let's see em! IMAG0141.jpg

grimmjowls

Arachnoknight
I don't have this species but they're so pretty. I want to get my partner one so I can oogle at it without needing to take care of it. :p

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I can offer only this, now: her burrow always filthy (IMO the best not tidy T's I had by far) she even, at night, throw poop out of the enclosure :banghead:

thumbnail_20170426_195002.jpg

Timc

Arachnosquire
That's true. But she did that as well. Seriously I think genus Ephebopus are the most untidy :)
My cyanognathus' enclosure was very tidy. He just liked to shoot his poop OUT OF IT!!!:mooning::rage:. Before I realized he liked to do that he was kept on a shelf with some quite rare and expensive books.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
My cyanognathus' enclosure was very tidy. He just liked to shoot his poop OUT OF IT!!!:mooning::rage:. Before I realized he liked to do that he was kept on a shelf with some quite rare and expensive books.
That's hilarious, even though I hope the books weren't too destroyed. I'm an avid reader myself

Timc

Arachnosquire
The book at got it worst was a first edition of a translation of vladimir nabokov's poetry. Nothing a moist paper towel couldn't help but there are still stains on the spine. The blue fang got a stern talking to but never stopped to poop shoot:p

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
The book at got it worst was a first edition of a translation of vladimir nabokov's poetry. Nothing a moist paper towel couldn't help but there are still stains on the spine. The blue fang got a stern talking to but never stopped to poop shoot:p
Ouch! I'm sorry that happened. I'm a big fan of classic literature and poetry so that cuts deep