Let's see those enclosures!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Have a link to any tutorials? I am curious if its something i could use to better some of my hides? And if i cant then oerhaps just as a side project for my own enclosures. Sounds cool and im curious to see the finished product and process!!!
I didn't save them I don't think. I found them via google by accident. Have to say some of the people doing it, make the PVC look just like bamboo, at least in pics on the net.

Abyss

Arachnoknight
I didn't save them I don't think. I found them via google by accident. Have to say some of the people doing it, make the PVC look just like bamboo, at least in pics on the net.
I will see what i can find via google then, sounds really cool!!!!!
Appreciate the info pal

8legfreak

Arachnosquire
I like natural looking enclosures and furniture. I was thinking when I end up with slings that I would use nut shells for hides. Maybe cut or file the end off of a pecan and scrape out the insides. Brazil nuts, acorns, etc. would all look great, be durable and natural.

Abyss

Arachnoknight
I like natural looking enclosures and furniture. I was thinking when I end up with slings that I would use nut shells for hides. Maybe cut or file the end off of a pecan and scrape out the insides. Brazil nuts, acorns, etc. would all look great, be durable and natural.
Brazil nuts would look awesome, thats a great idea!!!