Lets play a game .

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Why is that? It sounds like you could use some guidance. I'm not being MEAN when I suggest such a thing... 12 year olds are, by and large, ill-equipped to handle the complex and dramatic social dynamics of a largely adult online forum. There's nothing here you should be embarassed about her reading, and maybe having her help you understand why people say what they say, you can begin to think critically instead of taking everything personally.

It's just a maturity thing, it's not an insult... EVERYONE takes everything personally when they're 12. But, if you truly want to participate here, you've got to "man up" ... you can't walk into a room of adults and demand they all start communicating at your level. This could be a good thing for you... PM "scar is my t" if you'd like to talk to someone that had a rather rough time of it when he first started, but has ended up integrating rather well in the end... I'm sure he'd help you out.

Anyway... please don't take these things personally. We're only trying to help you.
I know you weren't trying to be mean . But ill pm him .