Let's have another sex quiz

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ok, what sex is it and why do you say it is that sex?

Xenesthis immanis

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I want a more detailed answer than the "flap" answer.

NEXT!!

thevez2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Female, I see the two prongs of the spermathecae pointing to the right in the pic.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I see well formed hardened dark spermathecae from what I would assume would be a larger adult female.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Is there something wrong with my puter or is the post count not showing up on the main page?

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Its a female because I can see a flappy bit flapping againts another flappy bit that has two horney bits on it, there is also a holely bit near the botton of the flappy bitand the other horney flappy bit. I can see all this in the really large flappy bit too so I must be right.:)

Cheers
Chris

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
Its a female because I can see a flappy bit flapping againts another flappy bit that has two horney bits on it, there is also a holely bit near the botton of the flappy bitand the other horney flappy bit. I can see all this in the really large flappy bit too so I must be right.:)

Cheers
Chris
LOVE IT

However

I say male. I see structures, but they have a larger bulb on the end.
without a clearer picture, I do not see a Uterus Externus.

If I'm wrong ( I'll default to the pic )

G'day

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Cheers
Chris
Dang Chris! You just overwhelmed me with all that flappy talk:D

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Brian you are a star and if I have ever wronged you in the passed I am deeply and truely sorry. And yes beleive it or not I really mean this! Nice one my friend.;)

All the best
Chris

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
dang brian congrat ..it's a female immanis..wow pricey eh???find her a mate man...worth the efforts and it's will be a big payback for experience along with the cash..again congrats..

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I *think* I see spermathecae, Brian, but I can tell if that's the uterus externa or not. I even turned my laptop sideways to see if it was indeed a leaf like protrusion or not. (How's that???)