Let's Do Some T Body Shaming!

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
I'll start us off lol...this is a male and he's so fat he's got no squish to him lol. Hoping hes going to molt soon or he's going on a diet lol. And yes this IS a G. Pulchra and not a black fuzzy tick lol. 20170607_122642.jpg

Leila

Arachnobaron
If only I could snap a photo of my fat A. avic...Bah! She is in premolt, hiding in her webbed cocoon. :grumpy: She(?) is definitely overweight though. Lol

Everyone: keep the pictures coming! This is a fun thread :)

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I'd post a picture of my P. cancerides on this thread, but it's hard to get a picture of her when she is running for freedom every time the lid comes off. Her abdomen is huge and she is in very heavy premolt

Stella Maris

Arachnoknight
My C. darlingi, Darling, has a ginormous abdomen and he has to be in pre-molt, though he showed interest in eating (except for the fact he doesn't like when webbing gets caught on his prey, so no eating tonight) earlier.

I'm expecting him to pop any day now. Can't wait to see what fabulous colors his next molt will give!

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Last edited by a moderator:

cold blood

Staff member
My N. chromatus had a fat butt once aswell, right before she had a sack c:!
yeah, that was the case here as well.

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
Man, if you drop that fattie, it is going to meat a grim SPLAT. Eeek! :eek:
Yeah, I was nervous holding him for a comparison picture even a few inches off the carpet. In his enclosure he only has 3" of clearance to prevent fall due to how fat he is lol.