Let me give you a hug!

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ever got that move from your suposely docile spider? I just did from my B. smithi. I tried to give her a cricket and she didn't want it, just ignored it. Moments later, she backed up to the rear of the enclosure and showed me......well her chelicerae and a hug pose! She backed down soon but wow was that fast!

So do you have any similar experience with your "docile" and "mellow" spiders? Any pictures?

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was angry when I realized when I got to the computer it was on the wrong color settings...!!!

G. Rosea, you could poke and prod her and she would never do anything. Even bring her outside, etc but one day !! a zoink!

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
haha

finnaly i can actually show of this pic i mainly use it as a ventral shot but here is mine going bannas and going to the glass lol

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
I was angry when I realized when I got to the computer it was on the wrong color settings...!!!

G. Rosea, you could poke and prod her and she would never do anything. Even bring her outside, etc but one day !! a zoink!

QUOTE]

i duno it kinda look kool

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer

An LP that I once owned . This what he did anytime that I got near his tank .

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a Brachypelma Smithi 2.75" sling that likes to do that ever since I changed it's enclosure.

Zman181

Arachnoknight

She looks like the Monopoly Guy (Do Not pass go, do not collect $100) lol! Love this shot :)