Leopard gecko shed help..

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
anyone know a good way of getting shed off LG toes?? its hard enough when she sits still, and next to impossible when shes moving around and climbing my arms..

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
I soak mine in a tupper ware container of lukewarm water for a few minutes. the water only covering her legs (mine freaks out if the water is higher) Normally that helps loosen it up enough to get it off with my nails or with tweezers. Also, mist your leos cage in the morning and at night to help

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
anyone know a good way of getting shed off LG toes?? its hard enough when she sits still, and next to impossible when shes moving around and climbing my arms..

First, never mist a Leo's cage, it can bring on a RI. They are from desert regions and don't need the frequent moisture like a Crested gecko would. This comes directly from a few long term breeder friends of mine.
The Tupperware works great, another that worked for me is to give them a humid hide. A Tupperware container with a hole cut into it and filled with Sphagnum moss , moistened as needed. Here is an example of my females, oh and the extra decoration of rocks is unnecessary, I tried to make it look nice. One tip I can add, don't put the opening all the way to the bottom like hers is... She constantly drags her moss out all over her cage.
IMG_20170411_190210.jpg
IMG_20170411_190150.jpg

Eacpup

Arachnopeon
I personally take a shallow tupper wear container and soak my gecko's feet in it for a few minutes to loosen the skin, then I peel it off with either tweezers or sometimes just my hands, just make sure the water is not too deep or it could frighten them.

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You can also take a moist q tip and roll the shed on the toes off enough for you to grab it. And yeah, give them a humid hide to help prevent it from happening

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Thanks guys. Just picked her up from a buddy who didn't care for her anymore. I'll get right on properly set up.