Leopard Gecko Morph ID Help

Haila

Arachnopeon
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone could help me identify this little guy's morph. I understand there may be recessive genes at play so a positive identification isn't possible, but if anyone could help with a visual ID, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! 20211205_122759.jpg

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
It's a Leopard Gecko, Eublepharis macularius. Anything else is just a man made marketing gimmick. I could call that thing whatever morph I wanted to. Blueberry. It's a blueberry morph. All made up, fake, and means nothing.

Royalty

Arachnoknight
It's a Leopard Gecko, Eublepharis macularius. Anything else is just a man made marketing gimmick. I could call that thing whatever morph I wanted to. Blueberry. It's a blueberry morph. All made up, fake, and means nothing.
Morphs can be a marketing gimmick, I agree. I have herd sad cases of people breeding "morphs" that carry genetic defects just to make a "cool" or different color. (Such as spiderball pythons). Although, I think for a (good) breeder it can be helpful to identify if you are pairing two that may both be carriers for genes that may be problematic for the offspring if it inherits them from both parents. I am not too sure if geckos may have similar defective "morph" traits.