Leiurus Quinquestriatus

rogersspider05

Arachnopeon
can anyone give me some advice on the behaviour of a Leiurus Quinquestriatus as its quite fat and its always active its cleared all the sand from underneath its shelter then it goes upside down and rubs its back on the floor. has anyone noticed this behaviour before

marcelo_987

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
can anyone give me some advice on the behaviour of a Leiurus Quinquestriatus as its quite fat and its always active its cleared all the sand from underneath its shelter then it goes upside down and rubs its back on the floor. has anyone noticed this behaviour before
Mine is HUGE!!! She still burrows under the provided rocks but I've never seen mine hand upside down.

rogersspider05

Arachnopeon
she doesnt stay hanging upside down she rubs her back on the floor then turns back over and starts trying to dig more but there isnt anymore for her to dig

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She dug a so called scrape so she could give birth to the young. Sometimes they dig a scrape to molt. Congrats on the young! :)

rogersspider05

Arachnopeon
i dont think its at full strength but i would of thought you will still know about it if you got stung