Legspan

AmysAnimals

Arachnobaron
So I've been searching and searching and I can't find it anywhere. What are the legspans of adult Avic. Versicolors and Avic. Purpurea?

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aviularia versicolor; They tend to get from 4" - 5". The LARGEST they can reach, but not common, is 6". Go ask RobC.. lol

Avicularia purpurea; They are just the same. Like, almost no difference in size.

The things with avics, is, they all tend to be about the same exact size. The smallest, the minatrix wich only gets about 3.5", while with that big species, (I forgot the name of it) tends to get 7". As for the rest, they all average 4-5". Hope thats helps :D

Lolita

Arachnoknight
Aviularia versicolor; They tend to get from 4" - 5". The LARGEST they can reach, but not common, is 6". Go ask RobC.. lol

Avicularia purpurea; They are just the same. Like, almost no difference in size.

The things with avics, is, they all tend to be about the same exact size. The smallest, the minatrix wich only gets about 3.5", while with that big species, (I forgot the name of it) tends to get 7". As for the rest, they all average 4-5". Hope thats helps :D
i think your referring to Avicularia braunshauseni or the goliath pink toe ^_^