Leg injury

Realmccoy0495

Arachnopeon
So I got this scorpion for free from a big chain petstore due to a leg injury its hard to explain but on tje back left leg there looks to be a scab of some sort like something leaked out of its leg and hardened up I tried to get the best pictures I possibly could any advice would be great I just won't whats best for this lil guy or gal also if you guys could help me out with determining the sex that would be great as well 20210126_203302~2.jpg 20210126_203214.jpg 20210126_203239.jpg

Realmccoy0495

Arachnopeon
I'm not to sure I had just got it a few days ago im guessing flesh wound but hoping someone on here would have a better idea on what it is

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
It could be a wound and that is hemolymph caked in substrate. What matters is it still fresh or it is dried and caked on. If you have tongs, use a wet Q-tip to see if you can remove it gently by rubbing it off or knocking it off. Just be careful the scorpion will probably get defensive and combative. Just don't overly stress the animal. Just check if it removal is possible you don't need to remove all of it but see if you can remove the large blob. Let us know how it goes?