Leg injury or mites on tarantula?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
@AlbaArachnids92 your comments were about my writing style. I’m not about to change my writing style.

Also, your point was I should make it easier on some people, this thread is an example.

Rather my point was it is the responsibility of the poster to make it easier on all readers to make it as easy as possible for us to help him/her. Remember they are asking for someone to dedicate time FREELY out of their day!

Yet all I see is you calling me pedantic, and insisting the burden of responsibility is on the reader to ask questions.

I’m done dealing with this.

AlbaArachnids92

Arachnoknight
Rather my point was it is the responsibility of the poster to make it easier on all readers to make it as easy as possible for us to help him/her.
Which I've said is fair, never debated that.

I said IMO your comment on this thread was being pedantic, yes. My general point was SOME of your online interactions are not very endearing. It would appear critique/feedback on your online persona is a sore point.

I'm sure you'll deal with this again from some other snowflake or milk and cookie brigadier.

Crazyarachnoguy

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
Lol omg, it’s hilarious reading some of these posts that just go back and forth about the same stuff over and over usually involving the same ppl.

The spider looks fine, I can see the sore you’re talking about but your spider looks like it will be alright. I’ve seen much much worse before😁.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It would appear critique/feedback on your online persona is a sore point.
It isn’t, what you have said isn’t new. And Im not charging my style to suite the entire planet

If someone doesn’t like my response, put me on ignore PLEASE! :rolleyes: :rofl:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Lol omg, it’s hilarious reading some of these posts that just go back and forth about the same stuff over and over usually involving the same ppl.

The spider looks fine, I can see the sore you’re talking about but your spider looks like it will be alright. I’ve seen much much worse before😁.
no kidding, nothing but a broken record.

the person writes pedantic- oh sorry I stopped reading

I’m not the only person who wants things circled geez

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
I noticed today that my male megaphobema mesomelas has a very weird thing on his “knee”. It looks like the moss I have in his terrarium, but it’s definitely stuck on the leg. I’ve tried to lift it off when I thought it was just moss. What could it be???
You need a closer shot and circle the area with the photo.

What I think the area is you're talking about looks like moss as it matches the other moss in the background of the photo.

However at the distance of the photo it also could look like parasitic mites not the common white or tan ones. I'm going with moss though.

Pmurinushmacla

Arachnobaron
Be careful here. Did you see what happened to @viper69 when he wanted a circle?
I'm not able to defend everyone, fresh out of milk and cookies today :sad: :) 👍
Ngl the sore in question was pretty obvious. A more clear pic is needed for sure but nobody needs a red circle to know what he is talking about.

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Ngl the sore in question was pretty obvious. A more clear pic is needed for sure but nobody needs a red circle to know what he is talking about.
There hasn't been any progression on this thread in over a month and the OP hasn't been on since the day after posting. They were most likely driven off by the unnecessary arguing that followed the post. But it was safe to assume that the point of concern wasn't serious. Possibly just a dried injury that got moss or something in it.

And now I'm going to play devil's advocate and say it took all of 1 minute and 12 seconds for one person (me) to download the images, circle the spot, and re-upload them, yet it took 3 days and I think 4-5 people to argue pointlessly about putting a circle around a point of interest. Just needed to throw that bit of information out there for future reference, and now hope this thread will fade into the background as it is no longer a relevant thread.

352075F1-000C-490E-9960-2D586A5D78C7.jpeg 39CB5991-0ED3-4F96-A253-9C99A4D47EBB.jpeg

Pmurinushmacla

Arachnobaron
There hasn't been any progression on this thread in over a month and the OP hasn't been on since the day after posting. They were most likely driven off by the unnecessary arguing that followed the post. But it was safe to assume that the point of concern wasn't serious. Possibly just a dried injury that got moss or something in it.

And now I'm going to play devil's advocate and say it took all of 1 minute and 12 seconds for one person (me) to download the images, circle the spot, and re-upload them, yet it took 3 days and I think 4-5 people to argue pointlessly about putting a circle around a point of interest. Just needed to throw that bit of information out there for future reference, and now hope this thread will fade into the background as it is no longer a relevant thread.

View attachment 413121 View attachment 413122
Dunno why you quoted me about arguing, all I did was state that I thought the sore was pretty obvious, and a red circle wasnt really necessary. Yes somebody could have circled it, but the thread was already answered by then anyway.

Dunno why you'd respond and then hope for the thread to fade, that's not exactly helping. I think the discussion was interesting personally, so I responded.