Leaving the Trade...

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I know I have not posted in some time... My job keeps me rather busy and I have had no problems nor questions with my scorps. Well this isn't all completely true...

I am leaving for college in a couple months and need to sell them fairly soon, but thats not why I am posting this. I would just like to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me out with raising, breeding, and maintaining these wonderful creatures. You have all been great to talk to and, you've all been a hell handful of assistance! I hope to return soon, and I don't expect anyone to reply to this post... Perhaps its just here to let everyone know where I was and where I am going. A special thanks to RyanC, Thao, BrianS, and all others I've ever spoken to and traded with, thanks a bunch everyone...

heh... Cheers.

P.S. Hope to be back soon.

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I guess your quest for P.dictator is now gone ;P

ideas1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As sad as it is trust me when I say that with girls, parties and running all over the place, scorps are the last thing on your mind. What college are you going to? I attended Santa Clara University. The first two years are crazy... In a fun way. :)

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
NO, we joined the board at about the same time. And your fasination with the dicatator and determination to find it made me do anything to find my dream scorp. Well good luck in college. If your looking for a good home for your scorps and want them back in a few years let me know.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
4 years isn't that long,..or 5 or 6, ha. Maybe you'll be back, maybe in a small way. I go in and out of it. I at least like to have 1 or 2 diddlys around. When I was in school, I was able to keep some Emps in the dorm. That was a pretty long time ago though. Good luck.