Least Weasels as pets?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
You are so full of shite, it's not even funny. Both of your comments about the least weasel are completely false. They do not die if a large animal gets to close. Nor do they breed at birth. Christ. Some people.
lol this threads old and dead, no need to create drama over it. even if you are right.

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pitbull lady has quite a bit of personal experience with these animals I would not be snarking at her lightly. That said it's a shame she is not on anymore.

So cool it Little whipper snapper.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
You are so full of shite, it's not even funny. Both of your comments about the least weasel are completely false. They do not die if a large animal gets to close. Nor do they breed at birth. Christ. Some people.
She is thinking of stoats, not weasels. Stoat (Mustela erminea) females are sexually mature at the age of 2–3 weeks whilst still blind, deaf and hairless, and are usually mated with adult males before being weaned.

sschind

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She is thinking of stoats, not weasels. Stoat (Mustela erminea) females are sexually mature at the age of 2–3 weeks whilst still blind, deaf and hairless, and are usually mated with adult males before being weaned.
That's still a far cry from a few DAYS in my book

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
That's still a far cry from a few DAYS in my book
Yeah, of course, but the point is they are sexually mature before being fully mature, which is quite interesting. Pedophilia is the norm in the stoat world.

Utkudakid

Arachnopeon
You know what's funny?
Weasels take on many bigger animals than theirselves,and they are much more brave than nearly anything their size.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Total weasel-stoat experience: Observing Nuisance, aka P.I.T.A. for an evening. Something in the weasel family. Job description: emptying cupboards and clearing off every last item on tables/shelves/flat surfaces.

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
This thread is ancient. I've heard of weasels but not least weasels.
Hmm least weasels and more ferrets.