Learning who to post pics

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
NICE, that was my Haplopelma schmidti, what a cutie. Hears a Acanthoscurria geniculata

caligulathegod

Arachnodeity
Old Timer
Cool pic. I just ran it through photoshop to correct the color a bit (just for my own practice)

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
B. klassi, the lighting in this pic does not show off her colors

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Cool pic. I just ran it through photoshop to correct the color a bit (just for my own practice)
PLease feel free to make my pics look better, then let me see them. does any one know how to post more than one pic in the same post?

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Philth
PLease feel free to make my pics look better, then let me see them. does any one know how to post more than one pic in the same post?
Good start Philth. :)
I just kepted working at it, Changing lighting, useing flash, not useing flash, reading owners manual, ect. It will only get better.
Keep posting.
And you can't post more than one pic. at a time. Oh well.

Ernie

caligulathegod

Arachnodeity
Old Timer
Yeah, those are really cool pics. All it needs is color corrected way towards yellow and away from blue. (I emailed you a link to the pics)

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Umm, isit me, or does the schmidti look like its posing underwater :D

cool....:)

-e-

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Thats cool pictures, but how come theys purple-ish ?:? Do you have a digicam ?

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
these are my first pics that i posted, My cam is old and i know very little about it. And yes the H. schmidti looks like its under water , she got her cage misted and wasnt happy. I just got her in that pic , and was making sure she got plenty of water. If any one knows about these spider's please tell me. I can only learn from people who have them , thanks....