• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Le Wasp

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Got some great specimens from Le Wasp. Got my end of the trade fast! Still have to ship out my end this week. Very happy with the MM Chaco and the Giant Pede! THANKS! ++POSITIVE ++

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

I did a trade with John L. (aka Le Wasp) and everything went smoothly. The Ts are of excellent health. Ill definitely do business with him in the future...

Mike

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter
Great

Met up with John on a b. boehmei pick up and it went great. It was a quick transaction as I had a meeting to get back to, but communication was great and the health of the T was outstaning.

Great Job,
Joe

hemingway

Arachnopeon
Positive

Just received a female b. smithi from John. Communication was great, he shipped at the first opportunity and was quick with a tracking number. Packing was pretty much bulletproof too, and she arrived in good shape. Definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Kris Stroup

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
positive

Great stock awesome packing. I did a trade with John and everything went great. I would recommend him to anyone and will continue to do business with him in the future.

Nebulosa

Arachnopeon
Positive

Picked up a few Ts (2 Nhandu chromatus and 1 Acanthiscuria geniculata) from Le Wasp recently. All were SUPER healthy and AWESOME looking. Le Wasp is very knowledgeable, super nice, and easy going. Highly recommended; A+++ :worship:

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

Just got my end of the trade with John, transaction was all around awesome! The B. albiceps immature male came in looking stunning, very good solid packaging by John. Will be doing business again with John when the time comes. Thanks you John!

Jose

fowlmoodmandy

Arachnopeon
I just received the two Ts I bought and I am very impressed! They are big, fat, healthy looking girls and I could not be happier with them! Thank you again!

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

Today I received my spiders nice and packed very well. Transaction with John was great and no bs dealings. Business as usual great experience.

No missing legs, no missing eyes, no bumps and no bleeding. Just the way I like to receive my spiders.

Thanks John.

Last edited:

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
I just received my T from John and im very much satisfied how the whole transaction went through. it was spotless and the T looks very healthy and well taken care. Ill definitely do business again with John in the future! Very easy to deal with!

Mike

Majesticdemon

Arachnopeon
Quick to ship, great packing job and perfect communication. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

Deen

Medusa

Arachnoknight
This transaction went very well from beginning to end. Communication was good, Ts were packed well, and they were nice-looking, healthy and lively. Would recommend John to others, and I hope to do business with him in the future.

iamthegame06

Arachnosquire
A+++ received 8 scorpions with lots of freebies! Awesome deal! Fast communication! great prices! would definitely recommend!