Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice rosea BryanSS,
You going to breed her?

Ernie

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I used to post here back in 2002-2006, used to have scorpions and tarantulas but after they passed away I lost interest. My interest in the hobby has been rekindled! I just aquired this little A. Avicularia, my first ever arboreal T! I'm interested in getting more now. Anyway here's a picture!

Attachments

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I finally got my dream tarantula! C. Cyaneopubescens sling, this is my first sling ever but I've got the care down. I cant wait until she gets bigger and start showing those beautiful colors.

Attachments

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I used to post here back in 2002-2006, used to have scorpions and tarantulas but after they passed away I lost interest. My interest in the hobby has been rekindled! I just aquired this little A. Avicularia, my first ever arboreal T! I'm interested in getting more now. Anyway here's a picture!
Welcome back to the hobby!!

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I ended up getting this beautiful girl a couple of days ago. I've always wanted an A. Seemanni and I finally have one. She is one hungry gal 😁

Attachments

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My A. Seemanni decided to create a burrow, there goes me trying to rehouse her into a bigger enclosure.

Attachments

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
C. Darlingi and C. Cyaneopubescens rrhoused these two and I can already tell the gbb is gonna have an attitude problem lol The Darlingi was calm and chill, didn't bolt or anything but the gbb gave me a threat posture.

Attachments

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
They sure made it their home. The Darlingi bulldozed and created a little burrow and the gbb made a web up by the corner, she thinks she's an arboareal lol

Attachments