Lazy Selena cat chillin'

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
We pulled out the lawn chairs 'cause, it's like, finally summer now, and my cat takes the moment to catch up on some Z's. My kitty's gettin' old.

Attachments

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Thats cute. :) How old is she? She looks tubby. But so are both of mine. Kes is 8m old, and Comet is 17yrs old!!!!

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider_savior
Thats cute. :) How old is she? She looks tubby. But so are both of mine. Kes is 8m old, and Comet is 17yrs old!!!!
She's 9 yrs. old. Her favorite snacks are soft pretzels and cantalope. Go goes nuts for cantalope. Yes, she is a little tubby. She started getting like that after she was spayed.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Originally posted by LaRiz
She's 9 yrs. old. Her favorite snacks are soft pretzels and cantalope. Go goes nuts for cantalope. Yes, she is a little tubby. She started getting like that after she was spayed.
Ya Ive heard that happens. I think thats cuz it changes the hormones I dunno. Um, my cat Lacey was spayed but she was never overwieght, she started getting a slight pot before she ended up w/cancer :)() Kes on the other hand, is 8months old and has a tubby tummy too, prolly cuz she was spayed. My friends cat, Melony (or Melly) shes HUGE Im mean, OMG, you should see it, its GIGANTIC!! 20 lbs.

Inuleki

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah, i have a cat named seamus that's 17 lbs... he was fixed b4 we got him, and was already huge.....

i remember reading in a book about cats something about lazy overweight eunuchs, looking over at the 17 lb monster and laughing hysterically....