Latrodectus pictures

Nathan1234

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey all.
gotta Q for ya,
im after some high res pics of the Latrodectus sp, i know u cant post em on the site cause they get shrunk down a bit, if i use a pic u send me ill give u the proper credit, it is for a studio arts project (yr 12 art class) and im doing photo manipulation, ill post the final result if it turns out any gd

plz email the photos to

knights-92@hotmail.com

THANKS HEAPS
Nathan

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
nathan, you can check the sticky at the top of the page here. if there's a great photo with good resolution, you can always PM the poster of that image. that would be a great place to start. i also have a ton buried in my photo thread (link in sig) if you find that helpful. let me know if i can help.

lester

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi ..

some of my widow pics .. hope they are of use to you :)
let me know if they are usable by you :)

Nathan1234

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
cheers mate found some i liked in ur thread widowman10, THANKS, u hav some great widows mate, cant even describe how much i like the white widow hehehehe, very nice man, very nice :)

thanks lester, those pics are now added to the folder "to use" so we will see how it goes, should hav my manip done soonish..depends how long it takes to collect photos :)

spiderman5471

Arachnopeon
hi ..

some of my widow pics .. hope they are of use to you :)
let me know if they are usable by you :)

what type of widow is that never seen it before its an awesome widow k i have a brown widow no one cares about my widow they only care about black widows ive noticed on here

---------- Post added 12-16-2013 at 03:58 PM ----------

cheers mate found some i liked in ur thread widowman10, THANKS, u hav some great widows mate, cant even describe how much i like the white widow hehehehe, very nice man, very nice :)

thanks lester, those pics are now added to the folder "to use" so we will see how it goes, should hav my manip done soonish..depends how long it takes to collect photos :)
hey nathan what types of widows live were you live nathan

---------- Post added 12-16-2013 at 04:30 PM ----------

ex laos new species of widow a must see in the link below this the google url

https://www.google.com/search?q=ex+...Fgallery%2Fshowphoto.php%2Fphoto%2F79;553;600

Last edited:

hamhock 74

Arachnobaron
If you want people to respond to you, you should take a look at the post dates first....