Latrodectus geometricus

LilTwister123

Arachnopeon
My girl keeps having babies and I was wondering if anyone wanted to take some. I'll give them free or really cheap if you just pay shipping

Attachments

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Good luck, geo just pump out those egg sacs. If you remove the sac a couple weeks after the mother lays it and put it in a deli cup, you can save yourself the headache of separating with mom around and let the slings cannibalize a bit so you have more manageable numbers and stronger slings to ship.

LilTwister123

Arachnopeon
Good luck, geo just pump out those egg sacs. If you remove the sac a couple weeks after the mother lays it and put it in a deli cup, you can save yourself the headache of separating with mom around and let the slings cannibalize a bit so you have more manageable numbers and stronger slings to ship.
I actually just take them out as soon as she lays them. Saves me some trouble

Ambystoma

Arachnopeon
I'm actually looking for a male for my lady! If you still have any available I'd gladly take some!

LilTwister123

Arachnopeon
I'm actually looking for a male for my lady! If you still have any available I'd gladly take some!
They're still pretty little, I'm also not so sure of gender. Just be warned, once they're gravid the sacs don't stop!

Ambystoma

Arachnopeon
Haha, I'm okay with that! I'd be interested in a sac/slings if you still have any available!

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I'm curious as to what is their typical lifespan in captivity?

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
1-2 years typically. Depends on how much they're fed. If you feed them more frequently they won't last as long.

LilTwister123

Arachnopeon
I have 5 that are making webs and eating. Any interest?
I also have many that are around 2nd instar that I'd be willing to ship