Latest Hot Commodity?

Enki40

Arachnopeon
What's the latest "hot commodity" tee? I understand that Poecilotheria metallica, Poecilotheria hanumavilasumica
& Monocentropus balfouri are some of the more highly sought after and pricey tees, but what's the latest "rare" tee? This guy is surely on my wish list: Cyriopagopus sp."Sulawesi Black"

demasoni521

Arachnopeon
P. Smithi and E. Olivacea seem pretty popular during this time. Nothing I can afford, lol.

Enki40

Arachnopeon
Yeah... I once read that B. smithi used to be inexpensive until it became illegal to import them. Do any of you think the same will happen to G. rosea?

Unravel

Arachnosquire
What about T. Stirmi? Wonder with how heavily exported they are how the prices would be if exports were to stop? I personally still want a P. metallica. It's one of those Ts where the rarity is supported by its amazing looks

Enki40

Arachnopeon
What about T. Stirmi? Wonder with how heavily exported they are how the prices would be if exports were to stop? I personally still want a P. metallica. It's one of those Ts where the rarity is supported by its amazing looks

I assume that prices would inflate.

I feel ya on P. metallica. I appreciate the beauty in all tees, but P. metallica is just crazy...looks like she's from another planet....amazing.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
M Robustum I should have it by next month if my dude has any left by then...I can't even front on the p Metallica I love the sp, but I can't be dealing w pokies right now, I don't feel my situation is up to keeping pokies just yet.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I'd have to go with A.versicolor. They are expensive for a female and the slings sell fast.