Late night ramblings

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hi all,
Having just fed my tarantulas, I realized, once again, why I bought a C. fasciatum. Occasionally, I'll gently roust it (possibly male :-() out from hiding, to make sure its ok. Absolutely breathtaking. G'nite

Peace,
Gillian

p.s., you know you are totally devoted to your t's when you force yourself to stay up til 12 or 1 in the morning on feeding days, because you know they are really active then..:D

chaset

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Activity

My spiders are active around 3:00am

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I woke up at 4 am, you know, to take a wizz and stayed up for 45 mins. with a small flashlite watching each of my T's hunting, webbing and doing the earily morning T thing. My wife woke up and asked what I was doing. I told her, and she just shook her head and went back to bed.

I love that earily morning T thing! :D

E

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think its a sad day in hell when we would rather be up watching our critters than being in a warm bed with a loved one.......its so cool though....

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by mebebraz
I think its a sad day in hell when we would rather be up watching our critters than being in a warm bed with a loved one.......
In a properly managed day, there is time for both activities ;)

Joy

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh, you mean a quickie.......but then again, I wouldnt want to look at my T's real quickly.........:}

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Joy
In a properly managed day, there is time for both activities ;)

Joy
Joy,
So very true..:D

Gillian

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by mebebraz
oh, you mean a quickie.......but then again, I wouldnt want to look at my T's real quickly.........:}
So very true..but a quickie isn't as rewarding as taking your time...for either pursuit..*eg*
Gillian

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
LOL...I LOVE both activities ;)
they both have their place in the grand scheme of things...and right now, I'm watching Ts LOL

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Gillian
Hi all,
Having just fed my tarantulas, I realized, once again, why I bought a C. fasciatum. Occasionally, I'll gently roust it (possibly male :-() out from hiding, to make sure its ok. Absolutely breathtaking.

Though I have had mine a grand total of uhhh, 4 hours, and it's only 2 inches long.. I cannot do anything but completely agree. This is probably the best looking T I have now :)

Bill

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Re: Re: Late night ramblings

Originally posted by conipto
Though I have had mine a grand total of uhhh, 4 hours, and it's only 2 inches long.. I cannot do anything but completely agree. This is probably the best looking T I have now :)

Bill
Tigerrumps rule. I raised one ant sized sling into a juve, so I got myself another itty bitty one to repeat the process. Hardy, beautiful, webby, tude with the food, and calm with me. What more could I want?

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I get to watch mine eat from my bed! I get the best of both worlds :D They stay up till all hours of the night eating.. I hear it all :)

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Veronyka,
Unfortunately, my t's are in the spare room. If I had my way, they'd be in my room. However, one entire wall is devoted to my Ball Python's aqaurium..

Peace,
Gillian