Lasiodora parahybana digging like a mole !!

schadbone

Arachnopeon
Hey,
Has anyone else had a Lasiodora parahybana that liked to dig tunnels?, my last one did not dig at all, this new one has dug a great network underground.

Regards
Steve

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
no i dont but i will say if you have reason to belive this make sure you leave everything were it is because there might be a risk of a collapse wich could end in possible death of the T. i mean it probably would not happen but i dont recommend droping rocks and stuff in there lol

schadbone

Arachnopeon
She is safe, there is a toilet roll that she has covered with dirt, now it is her home underground, there is only 1 inch above her, and she is 4 inches, there is also a exit at the back of the toilet roll up the corner on the tank.
A deli cup has fallen in also, I have left it in as she has covered it also with dirt.

It is funny but cool, she seems to having a great time.

She eats well !!

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
oh ok yea i see lol i had a collapse once not my fault dumb little cousin bumped into the shelf and i could see the eco earth shift down so after a long list of words that would get me banned and a red face i dug out the obt it was all dirty but other wise ok... well after that i aplogized to my little cousin and explained to her what she had done and we were fine.... till when her dad was waiting for me when i got home next day asking why i yelled at his baby and i tried explaining but well lets just say the only part of my family that will come near e is parents and grand parents o well;)