lasiodora difficilis sling pics

sabre

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thought i'd share some l. difficilis slings pics, they are all about 1.5-2".

i really love this first pic...

Attachments

sabre

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i appear to have two different colour types immerging, ones that molt white and change to this brown colour...

Attachments

cold blood

Staff member
Nice pics. I really want one of these. My recent t order was to include a pair, but they were sold out by the time I ordered....ended up with a pair of vagans instead....not even a close comparison...lol. Hopefully soon!

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
I got one of these beauties as a freebie today with my order from TarCan. :D It's just a tiny little 1/4'' spiderling right now, but I'm looking forward to watching it grow.

Gorgeous pics. :) Thanks for posting them.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
iv had mine about a month molted once and premold again XD little sucker is eye candy... when it wants to be -.- mines like 1.25"

shawno821

Arachno Pimp
I got one of these beauties as a freebie today with my order from TarCan. :D It's just a tiny little 1/4'' spiderling right now, but I'm looking forward to watching it grow.

Gorgeous pics. :) Thanks for posting them.
I bought mine that size back in Dec. they are 3.5" monsters already! They far out paced the other species I bought at the same time,which included L.p's.My L.p's are only 1.75" kept exactly the same.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I bought mine that size back in Dec. they are 3.5" monsters already! They far out paced the other species I bought at the same time,which included L.p's.My L.p's are only 1.75" kept exactly the same.
realy? i got both my lp and ld at the same time they are fed the exact same sized food and at the same time and my lp seems to grow faster its had 2 molts [tho only gained 0.25 from them] and ld is still in 2nd molt but ig theres always that one t that zooms through inches like they are the first levels of Mario XD and my lp does seem to have a 4 day premot period as my lps was like 6-7days and