Largest natural setup?

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I would like to see who has the absolute biggest T display out there and the most natural for the T. I know that there is an enclosure thread but I'm interested in more specific information. I want to see the enclosure that looks the most like the T's natural home. As far as big goes, I know big enclosures are not popular around here, but I have a had time believing that a spider that has being going strong for millions of years can't find food if the walls are moved out a little. At any rate, I would like to set up a big display, something really natural looking and I'm interested in some ideas on how to do it.

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That's an awesome setup no doubt! I've seen similar setups and I wonder how they get the substrate to ride up the back like that without caving in. I'd like something like that but I don't know how to do it. Any ideas on how to get the substrate banked up against the back like that without it sliding back down to the bottom?

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The person who is doing that will be doing an article in an upcoming Invertebrates Magazine. I am really looking forward to seeing it

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would like a huge tank setup with a T Blondi as a feature in my house one day. That's my goal.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
does anyone actually subscribe to that magazine?

i hardly see you give out advice anymore brian, just telling people to buy that magazine you "write" for.

no offense, but whats the deal? maybe you should just link it in your sig or something as i swear to god every other one of your posts isn't actual advice, its informing us that we should buy some obscure magazine.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
does anyone actually subscribe to that magazine?
Wellllll I guess they do

i hardly see you give out advice anymore brian, just telling people to buy that magazine you "write" for.
Then you are not looking very hard. I do all the time

no offense, but whats the deal? maybe you should just link it in your sig or something as i swear to god every other one of your posts isn't actual advice, its informing us that we should buy some obscure magazine.
On this instance I honestly do not know how he does it. I was simply stating I would like to see the article so I will also know how.The only OTHER times I have said something like this is when somebody wants a complete care guide to something and I dont have time to write an entire article.
So if you have the time go ahead and write a comple care guide when someone asks. You will be my hero;P

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That's an awesome setup no doubt! I've seen similar setups and I wonder how they get the substrate to ride up the back like that without caving in. I'd like something like that but I don't know how to do it. Any ideas on how to get the substrate banked up against the back like that without it sliding back down to the bottom?

I saved this post as a fav for the same reason :

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showpost.php?p=548464&postcount=47

Goliath seems to know what s/he's doing

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok, just to show you a thing or 3...

Now tell me, what the hell am I supposed to do?:rolleyes:
ok ok, i over reacted. you just seem to mention that magazine quite a bit. no intent of starting a flame war or something. :)

jmhendric

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you can get an idea how to build a really nice terrarium here
http://www.blackjungle.com/poisondartfrogs.html
look under learn how I have a small exo terra but will be doin a 55 gal display with dart frogs.
here is my versi terrarium

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Their are a lot of ways to do the substrate background. If anyone is truly interested in a way that does not involve foam/glue pm me.