• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Lancej

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Positive!

Just got my package from Lance. Everything arrived alive and well. I will definitely be doing business again. Great service and communication throughout.
Thank You!

web eviction

Arachnolord
A+++++++++!

Just got my end of a trade for some C.hentzi and gracilis and I couldn't be happier ! Lance is great his packing , descriptions , communication all was top notch ! I'm very pleased with our trade and will look forward to future transactions with him.
Not to mention he threw in a few extras and low and behold they have already givin me my first c. Hentzi brood!
Just wanna say lance you rock, I can't recomend this guy highly enough do not hesitate to do buisness with him you won't regret it!

Thanks
Web eviction.......(chris) lol

kmsgameboy

Arachnopeon
Lance was a pleasure to deal with. I got 10 Vaejovis carolinianus from him and they all arived here in great shape. He even tossed in a few extras! He was more than happy to answer any of my questions and was extra helpful. I look forward to buying from him in the future.

Bark

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

I am completely happy with the trade I made with Lance. Lance's communication was good, the tarantulas he sent were healthy, and his packaging is fantastic. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Thanks for everything Lance!

bchbum11

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
100% positive. Just completed a sale with Lance. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. It was a very smooth transaction from start to finish, and I absolutely look forward to working with him again!

dcsnowrider

Arachnopeon
A+++ Super fast shipping and quick responses. Would buy from Lance again anytime. Thanks for the Awesome GBB!

tarantulas rule

Arachnopeon
Positive+++++++

Just received a pair of g.pulchras from lance and couldn't be more happy.
packing was awesome and great communication. Would recommend to anyone.
Thanks lance.