Lack of m.mesomelas

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
So ive been on the lookout for these T.s.Seems to be a lack of these anywhere.there
are m.robustrums,but not mesomelas,or any of the other species from the genius.
Is it a lack of imports,are they notoriously difficult to bred,lack of females/males.

I spend a lot of time searching all the T sites hoping to find anything,heck even slings
but nothing.So you Megphobema folks ,give me clue.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Really? While I don't have a clue about U.S, actually here in Europe they are available more now than in the past. Granted they remain however in the "rare" Theraphosidae league, and IMO they will remain in that 'limbo'.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
They were pretty common here in Europe years back but they seemed to vanish.

They have just recently become more available here. I recently bought 2 pairs with the hope of making them more available in the future.

Great creatures they are.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My lass. Bought her a few weeks back. I'd never even heard of them before. So a pic and had to have her.

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Well,what the heck.Why do you get all the great stuff!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
And ill add this.:mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:.And this:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Yes you do.But I meant that in a humorous way.Im hoping you didn't take offense.
Thanks for everyones links for these T,s.:happy:
There was absolutely nothing to take offence from. I don't even think the Daily Mail could work an angle.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Eh eh, by far you Brits have the (IMO) best honest prices and a very great, at 360°, assortment. But Germany beats you when centipedes are concerned :-s
I think we really do miss out big time on pedes.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Yes but something tells me you guys are walking on the right path, according to my regular basis TSS spying :p
I'd say so. TSS seems to get some of the rarer inverts in. I mean they've got bloody robber crabs in at the moment. Although I don't personally agree with them being sold to the public.

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
I mean they've got bloody robber crabs in at the moment.
So not wanting to stretch this post past its usefullness,a guy from Colorado has to ask,what the heck is a robber crab??
And do I want one.

basin79

ArachnoGod
So not wanting to stretch this post past its usefullness,a guy from Colorado has to ask,what the heck is a robber crab??
And do I want one.
The largest land invert. A huge land crab with immense strength in their claws. Stunning animals.