L Trica 2i Not eating

Buboy

Arachnopeon
My Lychas Tricarinatus 2i is not eating since the day i bought her like 6 days ago i've been feeding her baby mealworms about her size but she's ignoring it what should i do? Is she in pre molt? Please help me i am in nervous right now thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

GreenTip

Arachnopeon
Maybe the prey item is too big or intimidating?

Try offering it a smaller (but fresh!) chopped up piece of worm or pre-killed baby cricket and leave the food overnight.

Buboy

Arachnopeon
Maybe the prey item is too big or intimidating?

Try offering it a smaller (but fresh!) chopped up piece of worm or pre-killed baby cricket and leave the food overnight.
Okay sir i will leave her alone for 2 days and then i try to feed her again thankyouu

brieculver

Arachnopeon
I second what green said. Cut a meal worm in half and leave it in there overnight. Slings are scavengers, it'll most likely eat off of it and go on its way. Also your substrate looks a little too wet.. Let it dry out and only spray one side of the substrate to allow the t to choose between moisture. And also get a drink this way. :)

Hope that helps

Buboy

Arachnopeon
I second what green said. Cut a meal worm in half and leave it in there overnight. Slings are scavengers, it'll most likely eat off of it and go on its way. Also your substrate looks a little too wet.. Let it dry out and only spray one side of the substrate to allow the t to choose between moisture. And also get a drink this way. :)

Hope that helps
Thank youu sir

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
I agree, when scorplings are this small they are (usually) very timid and won't try to bring down live prey. They're more likely to scavenge something fresh-killed. And yes, the enclosure looks a little bit too damp for it.

Buboy

Arachnopeon
Yes thankyouuu she's cleaning her fangs about an hour ago is that a sign that she's eaten?