L. parahybana surviving bad molt!

Bluelight

Arachnopeon
Got a good look at my parahybana sling which usually hides. I noticed something looked odd on her, and thought a bit of a previous molt got stuck. Then used a light.
The poor spider actually lacked the entire exoskeleton, just a glass like substance on her, underneath the piece of carapace... But I could see a devloping, and good looking new hairy carapace underneath it, so everything looks to be going perfectly fine!
Anyone else having experienced this?

Lolth62

Arachnosquire
No my sling L.parahybana is hiding, is there any change? Wish you good luck

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Got a good look at my parahybana sling which usually hides. I noticed something looked odd on her, and thought a bit of a previous molt got stuck. Then used a light.
The poor spider actually lacked the entire exoskeleton, just a glass like substance on her, underneath the piece of carapace... But I could see a devloping, and good looking new hairy carapace underneath it, so everything looks to be going perfectly fine!
Anyone else having experienced this?
I'm not sure I understand what you're describing here... do you have pictures?
Usually, tarantulas - especially slings - look very translucent, almost ethereal after they moult and will get darker and more solid within a few hours/days after moulting.
I once made a series of pictures of the colour changes after a moult with my C. versicolour:
Maybe this makes it clearer what I mean. ;)