L. parahybana sling.

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok i'm considering buying an L.P. slings and am wondering how to raise it. i won't be getting one smaller than an inch so food will be no problem. this will be my first sling. i read that this species grows fast and was really easy to raise so i though i'd give it a try. anyway let me know about it and stuff i've read care sheets but still have some questions like do they like it dry or moist? or somewhere in between? and what substrate works best with them for both display purposes and good for the T?

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ok i'm considering buying an L.P. slings and am wondering how to raise it. i won't be getting one smaller than an inch so food will be no problem. this will be my first sling. i read that this species grows fast and was really easy to raise so i though i'd give it a try. anyway let me know about it and stuff i've read care sheets but still have some questions like do they like it dry or moist? or somewhere in between? and what substrate works best with them for both display purposes and good for the T?
Coconut coir or peat are the most common substrates.
As far as which of those two you should use--it's up to you.
At 1" I would keep it in between dry and moist. Once it's got to be about 2-3", then just keep it dry with a water dish.