L.parahybana sling update...

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Well, after all the excitement of the l.parahybana showing up yesterday and the surprise of receiving 2! Kronk and Charlotte are settled into their new abodes.
Charlotte has been burrowed since yesterday after giving up her plot to escape. I am hoping she will be hungry soon.
Woke up to Kronk eating his half meal worm . He started with the attitude early. I was trying to get him off the paper towel he was shipped in so I was coaxing him off and he postured at me threatening me. I was laughing my ass off this T sling that's a little bigger than a dime was threatening. I could tell already this is going to be fun!
Other than having to rename them once we figure out what they are sex wise today will be a very interesting day to see what they do.

user 666

Arachnobaron
Woke up to Kronk eating his half meal worm . He started with the attitude early. I was trying to get him off the paper towel he was shipped in so I was coaxing him off and he postured at me threatening me. I was laughing my ass off this T sling that's a little bigger than a dime was threatening. I could tell already this is going to be fun!
That is funny!

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Looks like you got one of THOSE spiderlings...
also P I C T U R E S
If they give up on their plotting long enough I will take pictures.
Which are you referring to Kronk or Charlotte?
As far as I am concerned both have attitude.
Charlotte reminds me of a teenager who is mad at you and locked herself in her room.
Kronk.......well self explanatory after yesterday

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
If they give up on their plotting long enough I will take pictures.
Which are you referring to Kronk or Charlotte?
As far as I am concerned both have attitude.
Charlotte reminds me of a teenager who is mad at you and locked herself in her room.
Kronk.......well self explanatory after yesterday
Lol i was talking about Kronk. Charlotte's attitude seems typical of an LP, while Kronk is threat posing at the size of a dime. He/she is gonna be mean as all heck as an adult. Watch those hairs.

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Lol i was talking about Kronk. Charlotte's attitude seems typical of an LP, while Kronk is threat posing at the size of a dime. He/she is gonna be mean as all heck as an adult. Watch those hairs.
I figured you were talking about Kronk Yeah he/she will be lots of fun. He/She reminds me of the teenager that breaks curfews and steals the car without asking and gets grounded all the time.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
I figured you were talking about Kronk Yeah he/she will be lots of fun. He/She reminds me of the teenager that breaks curfews and steals the car without asking and gets grounded all the time.
And then still says "mom ur so mean like it's your fault somehow.