L.Parahybana mature?

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was wondering if a 6" parahybana female could be mature? she is about 6 6.5" something like that.

Well what do you thinkk?

surena

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If you are measuring from leg 1 to 5 at about 6.5" considering she is in a normal standing position she is considered mature

AfterTheAsylum

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If you are measuring from leg 1 to 5 at about 6.5" considering she is in a normal standing position she is considered mature
I wouldn't really consider this to be absolutely true. I have seen a big 6 and a little six. I have had 6 inch blondis that were small and unable to mate. I've had some large six inchers that were ready. I think you need to consider the carapace size. For all intensive purposes, it probably is mature, but I have seen cases where that doesn't necessarily hold true.

surena

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wouldn't really consider this to be absolutely true. I have seen a big 6 and a little six. I have had 6 inch blondis that were small and unable to mate. I've had some large six inchers that were ready. I think you need to consider the carapace size. For all intensive purposes, it probably is mature, but I have seen cases where that doesn't necessarily hold true.
A normal 6.5" L. parahybana is most likely very mature. T blondi is a different story. since they can get over 11" so yes a 6 inch T. blondi is just on the border of being mature or perhaps not.

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pics always help. ;)
lol darn i cant get 1. I dont think its mature its only 6" i am gonna wait 1 more molt and get her a good man :) I have a Mature T Blondie though. waiting for her to molt and i am getting her a man also.