L.jordanesis

Collin Clary

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
$750...

If I could convince the USFWS that it's for "personal use," I'm pretty sure I could import some from Europe for less.

JustdoinMe

Arachnopeon
Why? Does this post seem boastful or drama? Is talking about my L.jordenensis making people have feelings? I can stop. i didnt realise that after the 12 yr break from Ab that it turned into a safe place.

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Do you have any pictures of your adult pair? Like many people L. jordanensis is one of my "white whales" but I would never ever pay anything close to that for any species of scorpion.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
No offense, but you could buy multiples of almost any other mega rare scorp for $750. Personally, I wouldn't pay over $300 on a pair of scorps, but that's just me. Just seems strange that someone is selling an adult pair of some of the most rare scorps in the hobby. IMO, I'd say that's too much for any scorpion, even any pair.

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
The price is extremely high, but some people might pay that if it is truly L. jordanensis. To be able to have a chance to breed these rare beauties might be worth the investment. And that's not thinking about the $ that could be made. Just how cool it would be to be one of the first few people in the states successfully breeding these. To have a brood of 30-40 of these lil bastards lol. Would I ??? Maybe but I'd have to see pics and probably even a video of them to know it's not complete BS. There are only a few Scorps I would pay top $ for and this is one of them.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I would want pictures from all angles and extensive info. That's quite an investment and if a seller truly wanted to sell them, the seller has the responsibility to provide all info. No cryptic secrecy but transparency needed.

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
So these are yours ? Or someone else's ? Cuz earlier in the thread you said they are yours but now you said "his pictures" I'm seriously interested if they are what you say they are. Not for $750 but we can talk through P.M about that sort of stuff

JustdoinMe

Arachnopeon
Yes I have a purchased a pair, their mine. Will be here early this week. Now those pics came from the guy Im purchasing these from. And they are 5ht instar, this is a mistake on my part. I thought these where adults when I originaly started talking to him. Its also my fault that I assumed these where imports. Now Im not sure why everyone is so upset with me, and little Ricky wont by anything from me.:(

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So you bought them from Alex? You don't have them yet and you are already trying to sell?