L. geometricus

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pics...

She laid two sacs, one was with her whenI found her outside the local hobby lobby and the other while she was in her setup...

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh and the two sacs are being shipped off to Jared (Canth) ASAP

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Beautiful spider! I love the pattern on her, I don't think I've seen one like that before. Thanks again :)

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anytime, If she lays anymore, which seems unlikely, as skinny as she has become after the last sac, I will send them your way...

I would not know where to start with little bitty geometricus' everywhere

buthus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anytime, If she lays anymore, which seems unlikely, as skinny as she has become after the last sac, I will send them your way...

I would not know where to start with little bitty geometricus' everywhere
A geo not producing more sacs ...bah! :D Feed her and then mist her is about a week...Ill bet she makes another sac real soon. ;)

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Both sacs she produced so far have gone to muh good bud, Jared...

Anyone else want a sac if she produces anymore?

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'd love to have a geometricus sac. Let me know if you get anymore

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alright guys, I went out for a night on the town and I found 5 Latrodectus geometricus spiders in my escipade... I have five spiders up for grabs and one sac up for grabs, who is interested? PM me...

Pics for your enjoyment..
I have two with color morphs, but I have yet to get around to pics. If you are interested in purchasing those, then pm me and I will send you pics..

(old female, but gives you a look at what the others look like. Great shape, just molted, working on fattening them up for shipping)
ENJOY