L. difficilis 1st instar pics

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Here is a pic of 3/4 of my remaining L. difficilis slings after mom went ballistic on her eggsac. I had originally wanted to make this a " How many are there contest" , but I didn't think it would be challenging enough for most folks.:)

This pic was taken several weeks ago. They have since been moved into their own containers ( a very difficult and time consuming task I assure you :rolleyes: ) and have each molted twice.

John

Attachments

Last edited:

TypeO-

Arachnopeon
hmmmmmmm...I'll take a wild guess and say 3...lol....nice pics of your slings there

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im sorry to hear about the others in the sac, that is one of my worst fears! having a mom eat her sac must be really depressing, working so hard to breed and then to have that happen:( .

-Brandon-

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Brandon
Im sorry to hear about the others in the sac, that is one of my worst fears! having a mom eat her sac must be really depressing, working so hard to breed and then to have that happen:( .

-Brandon-
It was very disheartening , but at least there are a few more L. difficilis in the world. :) I can hopefully use what I have learned from this experience to either modify my approach , or apply it in similar circumstances.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
oh my, not much of a counting challenge for sure!
cute little buggers, and glad that at least a few survived.
I am in Usambara baby hell right now, so I envy you your 3 little slingys!!!

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

well you will always learn from your mistakes! I think that they are very cute!! Good Luck!

James