1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

KyuZo <Jason>

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Thiscordia, Jan 8, 2007.

1. lancej

lancej Arachnolord

Advertisement
    Positive A++++

POSITIVE A+++++

Just bought some scorpions from Jason and couldn't be happier!:biggrin: Everything was excellent- communication, fast shipping, packing, and especially the animals! He even took the time to sex them for me(even though they were juvies). He is highly recommended and I will definitely do business with again! Do not hessitate to do business with Jason!

Thanks Jason!!!

2. Gusma07

Gusma07 Arachnopeon

Very much Positive!

I just got my tarantulas from Jason last night and let me tell you, everyone was very well fed and lively straight out the box. This is a large part due to Jason's excellent packing and handling of course. I had several questions for him throughout the transaction process and he responded very quickly, thoroughly, and more importantly helped me decide the tarantulas I wanted. Working with Jason was a great experience and I would not hesitate to work with him more in the future!

3. Armstrong5

Armstrong5 Arachnosquire

GA
    KyuZo

Just recieved some isopods and an obt from Jason and everything went great. Good communication and packing would buy from him again!! A++++++++++++

4. pokeylucky7

pokeylucky7 Arachnopeon

KY
    I got a male GBB from Jason. His packing was good, and he is great with communication by having very fast responces. I would do business with him again. Came priority shipped and all went fine. Thanks!

5. Gusma07

Gusma07 Arachnopeon

Well, he did it again. I had another very positive working with Jason. Let's just say that he wants to make sure you're 200% happy with your transactions. I dare not say more since he would not be able to help someone like he helped me with this hobby on every occasion, but what I can say is Jason is another very honest and sincere breeder on Arachnoboards and I highly recommend him to buyers.
    -Gusma07

6. 8leglock

8leglock Arachnopeon

100% positive. Purchased a communal obt group and 90 isopod (mix of all three he had). Everything was perfect. Best part it was priority shipped. Recommend to anyone looking to purchase from him.

7. Jason did a great job with communication and providing a great specimen!!! His packing was very well done as well. I did priority shipping across the US for 5 days and my 2" P. Irminia still looks like it was just fed. That's how good his packaging was. The spider came out like nothing happened and is enjoying her new home!!! If you wanna save some cash on shipping you can trust this guy!!!

8. jfuente31

jfuente31 Arachnosquire

Positive A++

I just bought a very healthy and chunky T from Jason, and I cannot express how satisfied I am with the way how this transaction went. I opted for priority shipping and took a couple of days for my package to arrive

His communication is nothing short of great, he was prompt with replying to all my messages and answering every single question I had for him.

The T that Jason shipped far exceeded my expectations as to how she`s going to look. Packing was also great, and everything is very secured. He also shipped when he said he would, and gave me the tracking the same day he shipped the package out, I opted for priority shipping and took a couple of days for my package to arrive, with the current heat wave in my area right now and how healthy the T came out, it says a lot in how well Jason`s packaging is

I will for sure deal with Jason again given the opportunity.

Thank you again
    Jay

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  9. GForce14063

GForce14063 Arachnobaron Old Timer

I just purchased a very beautiful Ephebopus cyanognathus from Jason. I had him send it priority mail and it arrived a day before it was expected. He kept good communication through out transaction and he shipped quickly.The spider was very well secured and arrived healthy will definitely do business with again in the future.

10. Just received my A geroldi and T cupreus. Both are doing great and shipping was perfect. Jason really knows what he is doing and was quick to respond to all of my pms. Great job Jason!
    Thanks again
    Joseph

11. dactylus

dactylus Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!

A+++++ Experience

I recently had a very positive transaction with Jason. Excellent communication. Superb job on the packing of the 6 N. chromatus and the A. moderatum that I purchased from him. Killer prices on great looking spiders!!

Jason shipped to me using Priority Mail with a LAG. Thank you for recommending this option to me Jason, you saved me money, the spiders arrived in great shape without a hitch. Jason shipped to me Priority Mail on a Saturday from San Diego, California and I had the spiders on Monday morning in Saint Paul, Minnesota. I am pleased with the cheaper shipping option with a Live Arrival Guarantee from Jason. Thank you.

Highly recommended and I will gladly do business with Jason again.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  12. I did a trade with Jason for isopods and received much more than i was supposed too. He was awesome and stayed in contact the whole time. I had pleasure doing business with him and wouldnt mind doing business with him again in the future.
    Thanks again,
    Tony

13. blb48234

blb48234 Arachnopeon

Positive

I received my T from Jason today. Had him shipped priority, great packing heat pack was still warm. Great communication, highly recommended. Looking forward to dealing with Jason again in the future. Thanks

14. justingordon

justingordon Arachnosquire

All i can say is i would trust this guy 100%. Don't hesitate to buy from him. I bought a 4 inch t from him and it arrived from california to michigan in one day and the t was alive as can be.

15. 100% positive!

[SUB]100% POSITIVE![/SUB]

Jason is great to work with! He answered all of my questions patiently. Answered PMs and emails very quickly. I bought 2 ts, he shipped them the same day and I got them the next day. Heat pack was still warm and they were packed perfectly. I would not hesitate for a second to buy from him again. Very nice guy, you don't come across very many people like him. :) Thank you again Jason!

16. bliss

bliss Arachnoprince Old Timer

POSITIVE!

I ordered a large female tarantula from Jason. She actually stayed in the mail for a full week due to USPS' fault... thanks to Jason's great packing, she arrived very much alive and kicking!

Thanks Jason!
    -Dan

17. Roy

Roy Arachnosquire

Positive

Jason offered me a full LAG with priority shipping when he found out I lived near him, which is very considerate of him. The deal went incredibly smooth and I got my orders, healthy and kicking the next day itself. Animals were packed very securely. Nice guy all around, very easy to work with. I will definitely buy from him again in future.

18. I ordered two species of isopod from Jason; they were shipped promptly and the packing was phenomenal. The isopods are beautiful and he even included a huge adult in the container of the giant canyon species just to tempt me. :p
    A+ and I will definitely go to him if I ever need more.

19. german shepard

german shepard Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive deal, just bought 2 great looking T's from Jason. Recieved 2 Avic's a nice sized female Metallica and a 2-2 1/2" Diversipes. Both T's look fantastic especially the Metallica, as she just molted a week or two ago, her colors are amazing. Great pleasure doing business with him and I look forward to another deal with him in the near future.
    Thanks again Jason, Marty

20. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

POSITIVE

Another good experience with Jason...purchased a much needed AGB male and it arrived well packed and spunky. Communication quick and to the point. Look forward to any transactions we have in the future...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.