• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

KyuZo <Jason>

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!!
Great guy to deal with, fast shipping and great packaging.
Jason really hooked me up, I will deal with him in the future.
Once again thanks a lot bro.

-.Raul

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive!

Very good guy, easy to deal with, and can work just about anything out to your liking, i'd do buisness with him anytime. Not to mention, his packing and communication is great! A+

Spencer

Cheshire

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Jason Pham <KyuZo>

Positive

I completed a trade a few weeks ago with Jason Pham and I can honestly say he's a great dealer. His stock arrived well packaged and healthy.

Contact was excellent and he kept me updated on all relevant weather conditions, delays...etc.

I sent my part of the deal to him first because I was trading a chinese mantis ootheca and I requested that he wait on sending me his portion of the deal until the weather was warm enough to the point where I didn't need to worry about shipping fatalities.

He's a good person who cares about his animals. I already have more prospective deals in the works with him when the weather warms up.

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

Jason was a great guy to deal with. Communication was great, responses always prompt and the bugs arrived healthy!

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

I purchased a female Leopard Gecko from Jason and I could not be more pleased with the transaction. Jason's communication was excellent and the gecko arrived promptly and in awesome shape. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Jason again. :)

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

Jason is great to deal with. Fast, friendly and good bugs! Great packing job too :worship:

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Excellent!

i got the sling from jason and it was nice and fat, very healthy. It was shipped priority, and it looked like the box had went through a field of land mines, one corner was practically non-existent b/c it was dented in so bad. i thought for sure the little sling was dead!!! However, jason packed it VERY well, and the sling was very alive and healthy. there's no doubt in my mind -- it had a smooth ride all the way here :cool:.

great inverts + great communication + great shipping = A great person to deal with! A++

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Bought 2 Avic avic. Shipped from California to Ohio. Box beat to hell but tarantulas just fine due to packaging. Jason answered all questions, sent out a day earlier than expected and healthy. If I have a chance to deal with him again, I wouldnt hesitate!

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

I just got my roaches from Jason and once again, he came through. Good quality, quantity, fast service and friendly too! Highly recommended:clap:

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Good shipping good roaches and good all around. :clap: ;P

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very happy, 50 Blaptica dubia for $10 is an UNBELIEVABLE price(i even got some adults, yay). I also like the packaging... Steamed and Seasoned Seaweed container:p

-Eric

lilhildy

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I just got a shippment of B. dubia from jason and his roaches and service are great! They arrived when promissed and even threw in a freebee! Thank you greatly and I highly recommend!

Thanks again,
Josh

ArachnoCrazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great guy to deal with. The packing was good and my cockroaches all arrived healthy.

Greenmanbacchus

Arachnopeon
Great service, Great product

I wanted to add some genetic diversity to my existing B. dubia colony
and Jason gave me just what I needed, including some obviously already gravid females. They are plump and obviously well cared for.
The packaging was expert...the dubia were clearly comfortable in transit
and very securely packaged. All arrived in good shape.
I also got one of Jason's Huntsman slings ( heteropoda venatoria "Giant Crab Spider" She was nicely packaged and was busy munching
a cricket within an hour of being unpacked...too cool :)
Jason is a pleasure to deal with, courteous and professional.
Thanks, Jason!
Greenmanbacchus

Carlos_W

Arachnopeon
Jason A+

I got a Heteropoda venatoria, from him, packaging was great. The spider is awsome, he also through extra roaches. I'm gonna keep doing business with him. Thank you Jason. God Bless!

Steven.WK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Positive!

Completed a trade with Jason and everything went smoothly. Great communication and shipped on time. Spider arrived fat and in good shape. Thanks again.

musihuto

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
High Five!

Got some feeders from Kyuzo.
Very well packaged, 100% arrived alive!
nice job!

cheers! :D
- munis

Jonathan Rice

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Just completed a trade with Jason and I couldn't be happier! We both shipped on the same day and the package arrived safe and well packed. The versicolor was in prime condition. I look forward to breeding it someday! I would gladly trade/buy from Jason again and I wouldn't hesitate to reccommend him to friends.

Thanks again!

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

This is my 3rd transaction with Jason and that alone speaks volumes. Thanks for my new centipede and roaches! I trust him and he is always very fast, friendly and generous. :D
John

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE:::
Just did a trade with KyuZo the spiders all arrived in great shape well fed and well taken care of. Will not hesitate to trade with him again.
Thanks so much love my new T