• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

kylestl

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got my end of trade yesterday.Kyle is an awesome guy that really enjoys what he does.Everything arrived alive,healthy,and very active.I would recommend him to anyone.He even included a freebie.Thanks again

seany217

Arachnopeon
I just ordered 3 new OBT slings from Kyle, and honestly the communication was excellent, the packaging outstanding, and even though it was shipped priority I got the package next day. He even threw in an extra OBT for missing one message that was accidentally deleted.
I would not only recommend kyle, but tell you that if you have an opportunity to buy from him do it! I am looking forward to an online friendship and business arrangement with Kyle for a long time.

Thanks again,

Sean

takelondon

Arachnosquire
Received our OBT slings from Kyle yesterday safe and sound. Good packaging, great communication, awesome prices. Will definitely do business with again and recommend to others. Thanks again!

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just finished trade with kylestl. Great communication, awesome little spiders and package came on time. Very nice, smooth transaction. I will gladly do business again.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!!I just completed a trade as well,and am quite pleased with the transaction.Thanks again!!

Terreant

Arachnopeon
Positive! Got my GBB sling today and love it already.. It came flying out healthy as can be! Great packing and communication.!

serialthrilla91

Arachnopeon
Kyle

Totally positive, just received my GBB sling from him, packaging was top notch, sling was in great shape, all it's legs, both pedipalps and spinnerettes, sling is also very lively. Communication was very good, he kept me updated the whole time. Will definitely buy from Kyle again.

yami986

Arachnopeon
Perfect!!

Every good word on this thread is true. I had a GBB sling shipped priority, which arrived in 2 days in perfect health. Kyle is very professional with his packaging and shipping methods. I will gladly buy from him again!

dorvaan

Arachnopeon
Another positive review to add to the thread. Received 2 GBBs from Kyle today. Both were healthy, lively, and have already eaten a small Dubia! Great transaction!

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive again

Another trade with kylestl and another very positive experience.Like always very good communication,package arrived on time and healthy spiders.:biggrin:
Highly recommended.
Aleks

wesker12

Arachnobaron
:) positive

Recently bought 4 green bottle blues and they arrived in pristine condition - not a single doa. They even ate on the first day. He shipped very fast and kept me informed of everything, he also promptly provided a tracking number.
his prices were awesome as well :D will gladly buy/trade with again.

Last edited:

Brian D

Arachnopeon
Positive

My order of 2 sling gbb arrived today in great shape.
Very securely packed for travel and they scampered right out of their travel vials.

Patiently answers my dumb questions too!
Would definitely order again.

mattg70

Arachnosquire
Positive!

Great price on GGB.Fast shipping and great communication.I would buy again from you.thanks....

elportoed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

+++ POSITIVE +++

Kyle sent me a package. It was very well packed with healthy specimen. He's very easy to deal with. I'll do business with him again.

blb48234

Arachnopeon
Positive

Got some GBB's from Kyle, great packing and communication. All arrived safe and sound, looking forward to dealing with Kyle again in the future. Thanks.

Square

Arachnopeon
Positive!
Fast communication great packing GBB was very healthy and active diffidently would buy from again.

Black Label Invertebrates

ArachnoCore
Old Timer
100% Recommended!

I purchased 2 GBB slings, and all arrived in good health! His packing was flawless and I won't hesitate to buy from him again!

RockinOutAmber

Arachnosquire
I got my GBB sling from kyle. It was my first T and totally positive. He has great communication skills and packing was amazing. I would totally do business with him again.

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Another positive transaction

I just received my purchase from Kyle. Great guy, easy to deal with. He was so nice, that he kept the spider at his place until I got back from my vacation. Communication was extremely good, and packing job was top notch. Ordered with confidence.

Aleks