• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Kurt_Simerman <kurt013@hotmail.com>

dsmith293

Arachnopeon
Kurt_Simerman

Positive

Recieved two tarantulas from Kurt , great packing job , the T's
were healthy and the right size. I would purchase from him again.

Last edited:

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I give kurt an emphatic 2 thumbs and 2 big toes up. ;) i purchased 14 curly slings at a GREAT price from him and they all arrived happy, healthy, and as big as he said they would be. all but 2 of them have molted since i got them and all 14 have healthy appetites. this was my first internet purchase ever and my first experience with paypal. kurt made the whole thing so easy. we communicated through email until we came up with a deal that we were both comfortable with. he and i still talk via email and i'm waiting on the fertility results of a GBB sac of his. kurt is a great guy and i will totally continue to do biz with him and suggest that you do too!

kellygirl

Last edited:

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
another great transaction with kurt! just received 9 greenbottle blues (one of which was extra) and a surprise freebie--a g. aureostriatum! :) yay! now i'm waiting on his klaasi to produce a sac... :)

kellygirl

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Kurt Simerman

I bought five Brachypelma spiderlings from Kurt. He conctacted me by phone no more than half an hour after I emailed him, and shipped the spiders the next day. The packing job was as good as I've seen (which is to say, really good) and the slings were as advertised. Despite the quality of the packing, two of the spiders were damaged in shipping and died in the next couple of days. Kurt didn't have replacement stock, so he gave me a refund.

Kurt's a nice guy who's easy to deal with, and I recommend him as a seller. I was totally satisfied with every step of this transaction, and I look forward to doing business with him again.

Steve

Last edited:

esmoot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I have dealt with Kurt twice. Once on a trade and most recently I bought some t's from him. His packing is great and always responds quickly. A lot of times when you buy t's you don't get the size you paid for, not the case with Kurt.

One of the best.