• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Kumo Punch

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just finished a sale with KP, good communication through out the whole thing, i look forwards to doing business again in the future :cool:

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just finished a deal with Mark and couldnt be happier. Friendly, paid immediately and kept up great communication thoughout. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. A+++! :D

brothaT

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Mark purchased some roaches from me and was very courteous and prompt in both payment and communication. Please don't hesitate to do business with him, great buyer.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Mark recently ordered some slings from me. He paid super fast and kept excellent communication. It was a very smooth deal, and he is a easy guy to work with. Im happy to add to his reviews. I look forward to future business with him, and highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again! John

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just sold some slings to Mark. He paid very fast and has kept excellent communication. It was a pleasure to deal with him again, and i look forward to future transactions. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again! John

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Positive. Sold Mark a group of spiders, he was easy to deal with, payed quickly and was a all around smooth transaction. Thanks!

Later, Tom