Kugellager's Tarantula Pics

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hey

Hey that's really cool.
I'm going to try to mate mine also soon she's old but oh well any ways great pics and nice spiderlings. any ways have a nice day
geo

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Good looking P. irmina. She makes the hand look huge. :)

Bry

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Kugellager
I use the Sony DSC-F717...it is 5 meg pixels...also more than enough. I just scrunched it down to 25% of original size in paint to post it here. I have 256 meg mem stick...hold 110 hi res jpg or about 30 RAW tiffs. It also has complete manual control over everything if I wish.

John
];')
John, ever hear of the MIE (Mavica Information Exchange)? it is a site dedicated to Sony digital cams and their users. very friendly and informative forum. (I use a Sony CD-300 and a Sony U20)
www.mavican.nu
Ed

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Ed,

That's a good and useful link...thanks.

John
];')

Zibi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hmm

What can I say? :) Beautiful spiders. I have P.irminia too, I hope that my spider will grow like your.

Kugellager

Arachnosupporter
Here is a pic of a T I have been meaning to post for quite awhile. This is my A.hentzi that I collected at this year's ATS in Carlsbad conference.

John

Attachments

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Unless I'm going blind here, I think you have a mature male there John....

Scott

Kugellager

Arachnosupporter
You think so?...I honestly haven't even looked...not that i'm any good at ID from the underside...I have't even looked for hooks to thought to notice if the palps were bulbous...it did mak an awful lot of webbing for this molt...though the abdomen is on the chunky side...I've neglected my T' observations lately as I have been concentrating on the scorps and need to reduce my T collection.

John
];')

Inuleki

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah john, even in the pics, the tips of his palps look definately male... or at least to me they do...

Kugellager

Arachnosupporter
Yeah I looked...definitely a mature male :S

Niiiiice hooks!

John
];')