• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Kru008

paulatpetshop

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just did a trade with Jordan Tapales(Kru088)...I packed the slings perfectly and was very professional.. I would trade with him anytime..:clap:
Thanks,
Paul Becker
www,petcenterusa.net

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive! A+++++

Made a trade with Jordan, and couldn't be happier!

The slings were expertly packed, and all arrived healthy and well.

Would do business with again! :clap::D:worship:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
1000% positive

What more can be said about Jordan....he is a great guy, friend & seller all in one!! He really does care for the T's...he is in this for the animals, NOT the money and it is very evident! his packing is just perfect!! His communication skills are perfect....see the vid below for yours elf!

[YOUTUBE]8ZCmQ1Mwk4g[/YOUTUBE]

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Excellent Trade:

Just made a trade with Jordan and everything went as planned. Great communication, packing, and express shipping to boot. The six 2nd instar avicularia sp. peru purples arrived in perfect condition and we couldn't be happier with the little critters. Attention to detail is what amazed me the most. Thanks Kru, we wouldn't hesitate in buying/trading with you anytime.
Very pleased members,
Fredster & Thalia
Encinal, Texas

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I just completed a trade with Jordan. He had to postpone shipping a couple of times, which initially worried me, but he did stay in communication about the delays, which I appreciated. And in the end I got a good deal on great slings, packed wonderfully!

Thanks!

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
A++ trade

I just did a trade with Jordan and am very happy. I recieved 9 very well packed and healthy lps :)