1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Kristy (belljar77)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by tarantulaeddie0, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Advertisement
    belljar77

Just got my package from kristy. Did a trade for my t purperea for some isopods and spring tails. Great communication, pleasure to deal with, wudnt hesitat doing buisness again, wud recommend anyone to her for any type of buisness.

Thanks again kristy for the clean up crew lol
    Eddie

2. J.huff23

J.huff23 Arachnoking Old Timer

Belljar77

I just got some roaches from her. Very generous person! She even included some cool freebies. Shipping was good and on time. A+

Thanks again!
    -Jake

3. Redneck

Redneck Arachnoprince

I am glad to say I got my package from Kristy today! Everything was packed perfectly.. Tissue was moist... Containers were sealed shut to prevent escapes.. Styrofoam insulated box.. Healthy critters...

I purchased a 7" female G. pulchripes & a 3" female C. fasciatum.. I honestly felt a bit bad for buying these two.. The price was a steal.. (IMO) Not only that... She tossed in a starter colony of B. lats & a bunch of isopods.. For free..

Kristy even held onto these girls for me while I waited for the money to transfer into the paypal.. She also shipped them out before I payed her..

Her communication was top notch.. I honestly wish more people in the hobby were as easy to deal with as Kristy was..

Absolutely Positive! If Kristy has something you are interested in.. I suggest getting it from her.. You wont be sorry!

Thanks again Kristy! :)

4. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

awsome folk here

Over the course of a year or more I have had many trades with Kristy....I have received some nice custom enclosures [these are friggin neet]. and some roaches and as of this weekend some screened holes [louvers?]...She has fast become a good friend and a wonderful customer...and really all she wanted was some spiders...:?
    My hat is off:worship:

5. jebbewocky

jebbewocky Arachnoangel

Positive!

I mentioned online that I would be going to the Taylor, MI Reptile Expo, and would be looking for springtails.
    I met up with her, and she handed me a tupperware full of them! For free! yaaaaaaay!
    Also, we use the same brand of tupperware, bonus! >_>

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  6. Fran

Fran Arachnoprince

Excellent

Received a bunch of nice and fat adult roaches from Kristy.

Thge packaging was excellent, the roaches were extremely fat and the communication was a pleasure!

Fran ;)

7. Just got my end of a trade from Kristy yesterday, and everything from start to finish was awesome. The communication was excellent and the package was shipped to me very fast. Kristy is a pleasure to deal with and comes highly recommended. :clap:

8. Earthworm Soul

Earthworm Soul Arachnosquire Old Timer

POSITIVE

I just received my half of a trade from Kristy and it came in beautifully. One of the nicest boehmei I've seen.

Thanks again!

9. Unravel

Unravel Arachnosquire

Let me just start off by saying that the packing job Kristy did was.. not one of the best, but the best ive seen. I have no clue how she did that, everything was simply perfect and if i were to do something like that it would probably take me 4 hours.

Now for the rest of the transaction... flawless communication, traded heavily in my favor, animals are super healthy arriving in a 99C heat wave at 5pm after spending the day in a USPS truck. Now i feel like i owe Kristy something. Would love to have the pleasure of doing business with her again!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

10. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

A++++ all around as usual

Well Kristy has done it again...an interesting turn of events this deal...
    Kristy was waiting for her end of a breed loan...I still got my T violaceus slings...the thing here is I only asked for ten....she then offered 15 and well I received 17....talk about a class act.....really folks if you want a 'no hassle' deal with a totally wonderful couple [Kristy and Tim] you can not go wrong....Even though she had some rediculous hardships in her breed loan she went way above and beyond.......very cool.....
    I might add here all information posted here was and is important towards the outcome of our deal

11. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

POSITIVE!

Received my package from Kristy today...packed like a small tank. All occupants look healthy & active. Communication to the point. Sent when she said she would. All good in the hood...

12. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon

A++

Did a trade and everything went smoothly. Recieved nice healthy animals, communicated well and shipped well. Would not hesitate to do business again.

13. Earthworm Soul

Earthworm Soul Arachnosquire Old Timer

Great Trade

I received my part of a trade with Kristy. The adult female T. gigas was beautiful and spastic. Her packing is also top notch!

14. ranchulas

ranchulas Arachnobaron

I just received my end of a trade with Kristy and what a beautiful A. versicolor female! Communication was awesome and packaging was great! A++++

15. Positive!

Just got another package in the mail from Kristy and everything went just as perfect as the first time we did business. Like I said before, Kristy is a pleasure to deal with. She communicated to me exactly what was going on with the male that she was going to send me and even was nice enough to send me a few freebie baby AGB's. I'm glad I had the opportunity to deal with Kristy again and I'm sure it won't be the last as she exceeded my expectations for this deal. Thanks again Kristy!

16. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

POSITIVE

Got a box of babies from Kristy today, packed as they should be. Communication to the point and arrived as stated. Nice, healthy creatures that will be a pleasure to watch grow.

17. advan

advan oOOo Staff Member

100% Positive!

I received two boxes from Kristy in the last week and I couldn't be happier! Her communication was excellent, the packing was perfect and all the critters arrived safely and very healthy! If you have the chance to do business with her, don't hesitate! You won't be disappointed!! Thanks again Kristy! :D -Chad

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.