• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Krazy 8's Invertebrates (www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com)

alidpayne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!! *****

Krazy 8's is a relitively new online dealer, and Chris Young, the owner is a great person to deal with.

He answers emails very quickly, usually within a couple of hours at most.

I got an A. Metallica sling, a P. rufilata juvie, a B. boehmei sling, a Pterinochilus sp. sling, a baby blue ring centipede and a baby Tanzanian Rusty scorpion.

All arrived very healthy, packaged extremely well. Awsome service. I requested delivery on a very specific day, and Chris made sure that they got here exactly when I wanted them to.

I would definately recommend Krazy 8's to anyone, and will definately be ordering from Chris many times in the future!

Ali

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I agree, good ol' fashioned customer service, with a smile, who knows, but you get what you want, when you want and at affordable prices compared to some of the other dealers out there. TEN STARS OUTSTANDING!!!!!

alidpayne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, we just recieved another amazing order from Chris at Krazy 8's. Beautiful T's, Scorps, and Centipedes. We got an AMAZING T. blondi, as well as tons of other goodies. You can't go wrong with Chris, Awsome all around!

Ali

AllenG

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Chris is very cool, and cares about his customers! Bought an A.versicolor sling from Chris, and got a freebie too!!!!!

Arrived very well packed, and on the date specified. Even followed up to make sure they were ok. Which, of course, they were.

Highly recommended from this end!

-Allen and MrsG

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Once again Chris comes through with flying critters. Just got another order mostly centipedes, but a cool gravid scorp, olive thick tail baby scorp, and a super cool Trinidad chevron as well.

Chris really cares about the customer and the service he provides.

The animals Chris provides are awesome compared to some other dealers. When he packages your order he does a super job in making sure the animal will arrive safe. He includes HOT/Cold packs for added insurance. I usually mail him mine back but I take care of him like that. You wont go wrong with this place, cuz its just Kraaaaaazy!!!!LOL

dale

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All I have to say is don't hesitate to buy from Chris at Krazy 8's. Called him up on the phone and arranged a meeting with him as I only live about 20 minutes away, The meeting and deal went great very nice guy, answered lots of questions me and my kids had, brought about 4 of each T for me to choose from, which was very cool as someone else I bought from this way only brought the one T (Just nice to have a choice although made it hard not to take more of each species) In the end I ended up with Eight more eight legged creatures from him, 4 Brachy's, a GBB, an Avic Avic, Flagstaff and a Haitian brown. As I did not buy online can't say about his shipping and packing but after meeting and dealing with him I know it would be done with pride and care. Final thought: all in all he made a day that was going downhill real quick (starter on my jeep was on its last leg and stalled twice and ended up being about 30-40 minutes late) end up being a very good day, Thank You very much Chris and will defiantly be see you again soon. Greg

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Positive

1. Personal service: Chris will take all the time in the world to talk with you. He will answer questions endlessly and responds to his e-mails much quicker than most. USUALLY SAME DAY!!

2. Quality: I've purchased 10 or more individuals from Chris, they are all healthy, beautiful individuals.

3. Prices: Competitive!

4. Sexing: Chris sexes his Ts at a very young age using the exuvia method. He has told me each time I bought a T from him that it was a definite female, and has been right every time. A couple of them were way too small for my unpracticed eye to judge!

5. Honesty: If he doesn't know, he'll tell you he doesn't know - he won't make up a quick answer just to get you to buy a T from him.

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Once again I bought an astoundingly great lot from Chris. Some T's, Centipedes, and scorps. Quality animals, great prices, one on one service. Its easy to make up your mind before a purchase because he has a pic of each species he has that is actually his stock, this clearly shows the quality of his animals. If you ever are in question about where to buy your next invert, check him out. I think you will be more than satisfied.
Another 10 stars from the Payne household.

Later

Dale

Last edited:

heyjeyniceid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE

this is the second time Ive purchased some GREAT stuff from Chris. He has some of the best prices online, at shows ,and is one cool mofo to boot.

his stuff is always big, healthy and rightly priced.

also, if yall catch him at shows, he sometimes brings some AWSOME stuff that youll never see on the web.

always a great experience with Chris. TEN STARS ALL THEY WAY!

Last edited by a moderator:

8lf

Arachnopeon
Positive

i've been dealing with chris and k8 for a year now . . .

excellent service
quick response with email
great selection, always has more than one sp. to choose from

he's a long term player. he really cares about his product and service.
open to suggestions about his business and totally flexible.
always enjoying himself at the local events.
real positive asset to the hobby.

highest recommendation.

clint

mheidka

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!

The service was fantastic. E-mail responses were immediate, the fastest I have yet experienced with any dealer. Plus Chris is very friendly and gives correspondence that personal touch!

The selection at Krazy 8's is great. There's a wide selection overall, and I was even able to find a tarantula that I couldn't find anywhere else, a gorgeous little Brachypelma klaasi!
Plus, the prices are very good, and much lower that many other dealers. Chris's packing was excellent and included styrofoam lining and heat packs to protect against the cold Chicago weather.

Krazy 8's is definately on the top of my list. When I asked for a specific spider as a freebie, Chris honored my request even though he did not have very many left and would not have normally given that one out! I highly recommend Chris at Krazy 8's!

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!!

I had purchased three T's from Chris about three weeks ago or so. He was great to communicate with. I thought that the P.Irminia wasnt going to make it and he assured me that if it did croak he would replace it regardless. All are healthy and doing great. Packaging was perfect, communication was prompt and honest. I plan on buying from him again.

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice.....

POSITIVE!!!

Xmas a little later than expected this year as my wife bought me a nice little bunch of goodies from good ol' Chris again. Again everything was wonderful! All the critters arrived in excellent shape. He is as I have said before excellent in service. His animals are outstanding as is his knowledge. If he dont know, he wont try to make crap up. Honesty is one of his strong suits. Definitly more bundles of goodies for 2004 from Krazy8's and Chris for me. Keep up the great work buddy.

ps. try your next purchase from him, you wont be sorry.

later

dale

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!

Second time buying from Chris. And again a very happy transaction. Purchased 6 T's one was a doa that he very happily has given me store credit on despite the fact that the screw up was on Airbornes end. The purchase size on my P.vespertinus was 2.5" it came at about 3.5" and molted into about 4.25-4.5 three or four days after arrival. All 5 T's that made it are doing fantastic and Chris was a pleasure to do business with. I will no doubt be buying from this guy again. And you should too.

Lorraine

Arachnopeon
Krazy8sinvertebrates.com

GREAT PERSONAL ATTENTION

Chris Young gives customer service that is over and above the call of duty. I wanted a very rare T, which Chris did not have. Within one week he was able to acquire it for me at a very reasonable price. Also, delivery was prompt and everything was packed with the utmost care and consideration for the health and comfort of the animals. Thanks Chris.

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Krazy8inverts

Hay peolpe i about 2 months ago i got a hong kong giant centipede from krazy8s. it came the next day warm as could be and in great shape . i am about to put in another order for the venuatu giant centipede i would recamend them to anyone looking for good quality service because thats exactly what you get when you deal with these people.

thanx again your frined jay

Ct2608

Arachnopeon
Krazy 8'S

POSITIVE

I received my orders from Chris in great shape Very well packed. I would highly recommend buying from him. Very Professional and Knows his Business!

jhasty

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!!!!!

Chris is an excellent dealer. Friendly and Helpful what more could ask for more. Not to mention a great selection and great prices. I just picked up a small King Baboon and could not have been more pleased. I can’t wait to do business with him again.

heyjeyniceid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Saw Chris at a reptile show today at the Tempe Elks Lodge and got 3 Avic AVic sub-adults, 2 P. Irminia juveniles, 1 G. Aureostriata sling, and a bunch of good advice from him

Great guy, QUALITY animals. All the Avics were eager to feed, as well as the Irminias and Aureostriata.

Another great experience from Chris.

Will DEFINITELY buy from him again.

eksong

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

This is my second dealing with Krazy 8's invertebrates. Chris (the owner) is the only online dealer I have bought my t's from.

Both times, Chris shipped on the promised day, and both times, the slings arrived in perfect condition. Of the 5 slings I've purchased (3 yesterday, 2 two months ago), all are in great health.

I don't have any dealers with (from experience) whom to compare, but I feel I don't have any reason to in the nearby future. His rates are very competitive, his communication is prompt, his suggestions helpful, and his packaging top-notch.

Furthermore, he had known I had wanted a Seemani and he packaged one as a freebie!

Two thumbs up,

Eric

Last edited: